
Pregnancy Kit showed positive test results on 28th May 2007.
Made an appointment with Dr Kee at TMC (My best friend's Gynae) in the afternoon. Dac had accompanied me to the clinic.
Dr Kee did an ultrasound and confirmed that I am pregnant. Shedded a tear when I saw the baby's image. Dac was also equally excited. He was not sure if the test kit was accurate yesterday, but the doctor confirmed the results.
As of today, I am 5 weeks pregnant and the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) is on 27th January 2008.
Dac called my dad and told him the good news. Dac was obviously very excited. We had gone to Dac's mom place for dinner and he also related the good news to her. She was very excited and quickly called my father-in-law to tell him the good news. I also shared the good news with Andrea (my beloved cocker spaniel).
No comments:
Post a Comment