We woke up and soaked in the bubble bath together. It was quite romantic.
We ate our breakfast which consisted of salad and made our way to Barcelona Airport for our flight to Portugal, Lisbon. Our bus to the airport cost E7.20. We flew by Vueling and the flight no. was 4526. It was scheduled to leave at 1345hrs and arriving at Lisbon at 1430hrs. Our flight was delayed for 45mins, we walked around the airport.
We reached Lisbon at about 3pm. Lisbon’s time is 1 hour behind other European countries.
We took Bus 45 (E2.40) to Baixa Centre to look for a hotel. We booked our hotel at the AP. It was E40. Our budget was E50 so we took it.
We had difficulties locating the hotel, when we finally located it, it was having renovations. We placed our stuff at the hotel and went out. We walked to Alfama to look at the Castle but it was already closed when we got there. The area around Alfama was very nice. I hope I can see how Alfama looks like during the day. Along they way, we bought some local sweets for E0.10.
We saw a choir singing Christmas carols at the Praca. Dac bought me a packet of hot chestnuts for E2.00. We also came across some Red Indians performing on the streets pedaling their Cds. If I pass by them again, I will buy one of their CD.
We walked to Hard Rock Café and I bought a T-shirt and a pin.
We walked back to the hotel and cooked instant noodles for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment