Had not felt that the baby was real when i first know that I am pregnant. Had not even thought that i may be pregnant but i had felt soreness in my breasts. The soreness was something unusual and it lasted for quite a while. I had bugged Dac to buy me a pregnancy kit.
Had gone to the Gynae the next day and I am confirmed to be 5 weeks pregnant. Nearly shed a tear when i saw the tiny living thing in my tummy during the ultrasound. There is a baby forming inside me.
But the thought did not finally sank in until about the 3rd month. Had experienced the baby doing somersaults in my tummy during my facial. Said that he was naughty and he stopped for a while and started his somersaults again. Earlier movements that he made felt like waves in the stomach and I thought that I was just feeling hungry. But the "rumbles"occurred when I am feeling full too. Then I realised that Baby must be playing in Mummy's tummy.
Baby is Mummy's Dearest. Mummy Loves Baby!!! Baby Loves Mummy Too!!!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment