Monday, May 26, 2008

10th January 2008 (Thursday)

Woke up at 6.27am for school and made my way to the bathroom. Felt water coming down between my legs. Was not sure if it was urine leakage. My shorts were all wet. Took a bath and changed for school.
Just to be safe, Dac got me to give my mom and Thomson Medical Centre (TMC) a call. While on the phone with the nurse, another gush of water came. Know for sure that the water bag had burst. Took another bath to wash my hair cos i do not know when will be the next time I can wash my hair.
Mom came up and was surprised that I took another bath. Hee Hee. Dad and Mom drove me in the Fit to hospital. There was a major accident at TPE and there was a bad traffic jam. Dac was stuck in the jam and called to inform my dad to take an alternative route.
Was wheeled to the labour ward and the Nurse inserted her finger into my vagina and told me that i was 4cm dilated. I opted out of the ecnema. The contractions were painful and i can feel them coming more frequently. The epidural was also pretty painful.
At 1.40pm, Dr. Kee came to check on me and told me that I was 7cm dilated. The chances of me having natural birth pretty high as Jayden's head only 3cam from the virgina.

I cannot wait to see Jayden.

Was transferred to the delivery room at about 4pm. Had a hard time pushing cos i lost all sense of touch. Had to use vacuum and forceps. Jayden is finally out!!!!!

Jayden weighs 4140g and is 51 cm in length. Wow, he is heavy!!!!

My milk came on 12th January (Saturday) just before midnight and ready for Jayden's midnight feed. :)

Jayden came down with jaundice on 13th January (Sunday). His bili was at 22.


I am officially a mommy today!!!! Yipee!!! I finally get to see how Jayden looks like. Delivered Jayden at Thomson Medical Centre.

No comments: